Services offered includes Facilitation, Coordination, training and mentoring Organizations; in the identification of processes and their alignments with different Standards.
Industry specific training on:
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Food Safety matters
In order ensure clear understanding of the core requirements of any Standard; before and during the implementation process.
- Mentoring Internal Auditors during the Internal Audit process, and ensuring Certification to a Standard.
- Maintainance of a Management System for Registered Companies: during resizing, restructuring, or management change; to ensure Certification is not affected or lost.
- Coaching and motivating all areas of the organization to utilize and upheld a Management System. Ensuring self compliance rather than invigilance.
- Guidance and assistance in the selection process during the engagement with a Certification Body.
- Supplier audits/2nd Party audits on behalf of Organizations who wish an independent outcome.
- Confirmation of self declaration as result of internal evaluation, as a third party (Stated in ISO 14001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007) as an step for certification; or as an Independent verification.
- Fields of expertise include the following Processes:
Petrochemical, Chemical, Metalurgical, Food & Feed Industries, Logistics, Rubber and Plastics, Agrichemical Industries, Fragance, flavours and Food Additives, Soap, Fats and waxes,Sugar & Starch, Pharmaceutical,Industrial gases, Surface Coating, Cement Industries, Chlor-Alkali Indudtries, Coal Chemicals and Ceramic Industries.